Webtrends Analytics On Premises 9.4
August 22nd, 2022
This release includes over 12 enhancements and bug fixes. Key changes are highlighted below.
Please contact Webtrends Technical Support to obtain the installation files.
Please note that with the release of On Premises version 9.4, we will beginning the sunset period of support for versions prior to 9.3. For more information, see our Supported Products page,
- Enhancement: Updated Tomcat to resolve concerns regarding CVE-2020-1938 | Issue 1167
- Enhancement: Removed TLS 1.0 dependencies and adding support for TLS 1.2 | Issue 1558
- Fixed: Upgraded Log4j version to resolve CVE-2021-44228 and CVE-2021-45105 | Issues 3078 and 3090 – hotfix previously available
User Interface Updates
- Fixed: Legacy Campaign Tracking had incorrect instructions listed | Issue 625
- Fixed: EULA uses Non-UTF-8 characters that display incorrectly | Issue 638
- Fixed: Deprecated options in New Profile creation no longer listed | Issue 658
- Fixed: Outdated/unneeded entries in menuing | Issue 3147
Analysis / Reports Updates
- Enhancement: New SharePoint reports provisionable for clients that desire to use our software to analyze their SharePoint environment.
- Enhancement: Support for installing on Windows Server 2022 added. This release supports Windows Server 2016, Server 2019, and Server 2022.
- Fixed: Behavior that causes installations to roll-back when there are issues contacting the license server | Issue 1744
- Fixed: Installation option “ALLOW_CLUSTERING” is available again | Issue 2538
- Fixed: Issue that allowed the system database to be unselected during installation | Issue 639